Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHRISTMAS!!

What says "Christmas morning" better than 16 boxes of sugar cereal?
I really think Christmas morning is all about presentation. I know when I was growing up, Santa spent a lot of time "setting up" to make things look good. It takes a lot of talent. I call it "Christmas staging."


I thought this was a funny picture. Especially with that flag sticking out of our Christmas tree.




We made a snowman for each of the kids, and let them decorate their own to look like them. I have to credit my friend, Becca, for the idea! I thought they were pretty awesome until Nate came home and made one of himself that was TWICE as tall as these.


Gabe's Christmas List (and I quote):
X-Box 360
Wii
a box of oranges
soda pop
$3

Santa didn't have much to work with



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love all of these pictures--and I love the "more candy=more presents". So . . . what did Santa bring for Gabe?

    Love the scarf around the head of the snowgirl--I am totally copying. But where is the picture of Nate's snowman?

    ReplyDelete