Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Entry

I feel a little guilty spending money on home improvement projects when you know, there are starving people in China, but I have wanted a picture place in my entry way for the longest time!

We went to my parents' house on Monday, and my four-year-old kept "secretly" stuffing little pieces of candy into my dad's back pocket of his pants. Well, it was funny then, and we had a good laugh about it. But it was not so funny when I caught him putting little pieces of candy into the back pockets of the construction workers who came to install these closet doors. Nope, not funny anymore.


3 comments:

  1. Are you sure? Because I am laughing!!!! oh how I miss you! And tell E, he can sneak treats in my pockets anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--did you paint that picture? Your recessed entry is so cool! And that kid sounds like a handful . . . er . . . a pocketful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is BEAUTIFUL, Kaite. I like it muy macho. You are superbly talented.

    ReplyDelete