So I really missed my mom today! I always feel sorry for myself on holidays when she's not here! Nate asked what I wanted to eat for mother's
day, and I told him a carrot cake. He said he would go buy one, and I teased
him and told him I didn't want one from a store. I wanted it homemade. He said,
"Dang! I really miss your mom right now!" And we laughed but then I
got all teary-eyed, too! He said that a few times (on my birthday probably), my
mom would call him and ask him if he had a cake for me, and he would say no, and
my mom would say, "That's okay. I'll bring two." And then she would
make one for me and a chocolate one with white frosting for my dad.
I had a wonderful Mother’s Day. This is an
excerpt from a note from Sam:
Happy Mother’s Day! It’s finly here. To sellewbrat
everything you do. I know everything you do will effect my life. You are the best
mom in the whole world and you will do the best for me. When I always beg for
an iTouch and you say No! because I will always play on it.
Love Samuel
P.s.
I still want an iTouch
P.S.S.
Sorry I forgot to say I love you and happy mother’s day
love your post....love you...
ReplyDeleteYes! Why only an excerpt? I want to see the whole thing in Sam's handwriting. That is so precious. And I am sorry your mom is not close by. She is s a good one. You too, Boogs.
ReplyDelete