Here are just a few of the things I've noticed lately that make me think that maybe we could share some similarities with "those kind of people that shop at Wal-Mart at midnight."
My dainty 18-month old princess, BrynLeigh, flexes her muscles and raises her fists in front of her face when her brothers say, "Put up your dukes."
While shopping at the D.I., an employee came up to me and asked "Can I help you?" My 8-year old said without hesitation, "Yes, can you turn up the music?"
Thanks to my sister, Suzy, we often sing "We Will Rock You" as an opening song for Family Home Evening.
Last night in his prayer, Sammy said, "Thank you we can go to school to get learned and teached."
Sometimes I have to go to Wal-Mart late at night, and sometimes I even wear my pajamas.

classic. i would not wanna meet up with that girl in a dark alley. you are one lucky lady. and i wear my pj's to walmart during the day.....;) and no, definately not too many pictures to love!
ReplyDeleteKatie, I'm so glad you looked at and commented on my blog so that I could visit yours. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have seen the Pinewood Derby Post that mentioned it took place in Springville, Utah...now it's my turn to say, "What the heck?" When did that happen? We're in Draper and I know my boys would love to see yours...we're only 30 minutes away, maybe we could meet somewhere. Send me a message on Facebook or e-mail me at nataliestyer@yahoo.com.
ReplyDelete