Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Clampit's Go Camping

At the end of June, Nate's family decided to go camping somewhere far away in Idaho. I was overwhelmed with other things, and we decided that he would just take the boys camping, and I would stay home and get some things done. But as they were packing the van, Gabe said, "Mom, why aren't you going?" and I got very teary and weepy, and the next day Bryn and I got in the car and made the journey to meet them. It was very not-economical or practical, but I'm so glad I did!

While we were there, I wanted to take a picture of everyone in our family. After spending TWO DAYS taking pictures, I accidentally re-formatted my camera, and DELETED EVERY PICTURE. I was so mad! But when I got home, I found a miraculous program online that found my pictures on my camera, and I could be happy again. So, you see, if you ever delete your pictures accidentally, they're actually still on your camera, you just have to find them. It was a camping miracle. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment