I was cleaning the house a few weeks ago, when I found a lock of curly hair on the floor. My shock turned to horror as I followed a trail of locks to the bathroom! My sweet little girl and her neighbor friend were playing barbershop! I had put two pony tails in Bryn's hair that morning but she took the scissors and chopped one of them off. It is sad when your boys cut their own hair, but it is painfully sad when your girls cut their own hair.
She is missing a whole side of hair.
But then again, perhaps she is just wanting to "express herself" at a young age. Maybe this "shaved sides" thing will catch on. She is so trendy that girl of mine.

Oh dear. Mollie has done it once, and i hope we won't have a repeat performance. because you're right--you can just shave a little boy's head and it's no big deal.
ReplyDeleteTrendy, just like her auntie Auna! ;) lol. Glad your optimistic! I think youre a great Momma! You mean the world to me!!!
ReplyDelete