Monday, October 3, 2011

An Ethan Quote: Episode 1

My mother-in-law overheard Ethan playing with his cousin a few weeks ago, and they were playing with some little action figures. The cousin said his action figure was his dad because his dad was the strongest. Ethan that his action figure was actually the strongest because it was his dad. So the cousin said, "Well, then mine is Jesus because he's stronger than everybody."
Ethan thought about that for a minute, then said, "No, because Jesus is on everyone's team . . . but yours can be the bishop!"



This has been an Ethan moment. The author of this blog claims no responsibility for the contents of this quote, nor does the said quote necessarily reflect the parental abilities or disabilities of this blogger. Stay tuned for the next, and always exciting, Ethan quote.

1 comment:

  1. We had some friends who just got married. We kept trying to make plans with them, but they were gone every weekend, camping or hiking or sight-seeing. For a moment, I thought wistfully of all the time we had to DO THINGS before we had kids. But then I thought of things like THIS and realized that I never really knew what real happiness was until I had kids. Keep the Ethan moments comin'.

    ReplyDelete