BrynLeigh bore her testimony in church last Fast Sunday, as she
usually does. I love it! She talks loud and clear and always has a big smile on
her face. Her testimony is pretty predictable and consistent—I’m thankful for
my family, my mom, my dad and my brothers. I want them to know that I love
them—and then she said something that she always says, but I hadn’t really
truly listened before. She said, “And I know that they love me.” When she said
that, I sat up a little straighter. My ears perked right up like they do in
cartoons! That is what I pray for every day! That my kids will know that they
have a family and parents that love them! There are few things more important
than knowing that. If they know they are loved—always and forever, it will be
easier for them to know that their Heavenly Father loves them. It will be
easier for them to repent and to get back on the path when they sin. I hope
that the love they feel from their family will give them the desire to choose
the good and not look for love and acceptance from the world. BrynLeigh closed
her testimony by saying, “And I hope that we won’t say bad words anymore.” She
knows she is loved, but I’m not saying we don’t have room for improvement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment